Monday 22 June 2015

What does this blog offer?


“A breath of fresh air”

The fantastic ‘blogger workshop’ I attended at the Winchester Writer’s Festival (#winwritersfest) yesterday http://www.emilybenet.blogspot.co.uk/ has inspired me to join the blogger community.

But what to blog about?  I’m a crap cook, there’s only so much healthy food I can stomach, I hate camping, I’ll never be super fit (no stamina!) and travelling seems to be the luxury of others!!

So … what to blog about?
I love writing, I love marketing and with over 25 years’ experience helping businesses do better marketing … why not combine all 3?


My blog will:
  • explain what marketing is … no more misconceptions … I’ll spell it out
  • provide tips and advice on “best marketing practice”
  • help you think about how to get newsworthy publicity
  • work out your target audience
  • get you thinking about setting some objectives
  • take a sneaky peak at those doing it well
  • take a sneaky peak at those doing it badly (much more fun!)

Roll your sleeves up  then … let’s get started.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment